While dogs do have thick pads on their feet, they are not invincible. There are times when having boots on your dog's paws is going to give them the extra protection that they need. Dog boots are more about the function and not just fun and fashion.
These boots don’t have to be one-season apparel. They protect your dog paws from getting burned on hot pavement, cut from ice melt, ripped from rocks and thorns or allergens.
- Weather-resistant and breathable leather, bring more comfort to paws.
- PVC Sole: The whole one-piece sole using environment protection material, durable and slide-resistant.
- Double Reflective Strap: Making the boots easy to put on or off by adjusting the velcro's length. Reflecting in low light conditions and making the pets easily to be found and keeping the pets safe.
- PU Wrapping + fleece lining inside to keep warm in cold weather.
- Invisible Tongue: Increases the width of the upper part being easy to put on.
- Superior winter protection from salt, slush, snow, and extreme temperatures.